1. Copy the files out of their normal directory. (Your desktop is a good place, as this is temporary.)
2. Delete the podcasts -- don't just unsubscribe. When iTunes asks, tell it to move the files to the Trash.
3. Go into iTunes 7's Parental Controls and disable Podcasts. (If you don't do this, they will reappear in the Podcast sub-library.)
4. Add the files back into iTunes with the normal method (command-O).
5. iTunes will realize that you are adding podcasts, and will ask if you want to turn them back on. Say no. iTunes will continue adding the files; they simply won't be podcasts.
อ่าน original post ที่นี่ http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=2006120219401873